Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Big Day Finally Arrived!

So, the momma cat that was described as heavily pregnant just kept getting bigger and bigger.  On the last day of her pregnancy the only thing different that I noticed was that her stomach felt a little harder.

I had prepared 3 potential spots for her to give birth.  As you can guess she didn't pick any of them.  She managed to squeeze into a really tight space in the closet and she gave birth there.  When I went in first thing in the morning to check on her, there she was with 5 little kittens!  I was really surprised how little mess there was....


You can see to the right the nice spot I prepared for her.  She obviously felt safer in this snug little spot though.

Stay tuned as I continue the story in future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment