Sunday, March 22, 2015

Waiting for Kittens

As I said Mommy Cat (I won't use her real name because she has a loving owner that she returned to spayed of course!) was such a friendly and adorable cat.  I thought my other mom cats were awesome but this Mommy Cat was so amazing.  She never ever stopped purring and she loved attention from people.

Anyways... she was described as being heavily pregnant.  Well, the heavily pregnant cat stayed pregnant for longer than I expected.  The shelter gave me some links to read and they all said keep her quiet which I interpreted as don't visit her too too often.  But I still wanted to know what was going on in there.  So what did I do?  I bought some web cams off Amazon of course!  The web cam that I bought had the ability to see in the dark.  It allowed me keep an eye on her without disturbing her.



She had such beautiful BLUE eyes!!!!

Photo:  View from the webcam




No comments:

Post a Comment